As the year comes to a close…
We reflect back on all of the memories we have made in Leonard, recognizing another amazing year in and outside of the dorm. Our last months in Leonard House ended with many celebrations both as a house and as a whole school community.
After a lovely house BBQ (photos available here), we said goodbye to our Grade 12’s at Prize Day (photos available here, thank you Jason Li) while remembering all of the fond memories we have made with and because of them.
Although we have been busy studying for exams, we recently attended the Undergraduate Prize Day ceremony to recognize academic and co-curricular accomplishments.
Leonard Prize Winners include:
- Ruhi Patwardhan – Classical and International Languages Award
- Chloe Winterbottom – Physical Education Award
- Sakura Tefler – Grade 10 English Award
- Tina Yang – Pure and Applied Mathematics Award
- Ciara Blew – Social Sciences Award, Prize for Social Service
- Hassait Hilawe – Prize for Art,
- Hallie McClelland – Physical Education Award
- Tanya Henderson – Prize for Art
- Annie Wang – Award for Musical Proficiency (Percussion)
Mrs. Steele and Ms. Pepper are also excited to announce the new House Captains of Leonard House for the 2019-2020 school year! Congratulations Vega, Hailey, Alisa, Julia, Anna and Hana!